Students can work alone, either in the office or at home, wherever a computer with an internet connection is available. Better still, each student chooses the time of day best suited to him/her to complete specific lessons, modules and quizzes.
CEMENTINDUSNEED Learning courses can be specifically tailored to fit an individual cement company or factory needs, to enhance the learning experience for a team of students/staff within a particular work environment.
Furthermore, having a well accomplished lecturer on hand to provide individual tuition generates extra confidence in the chosen topics and technology issues.
The benefits of e-Learning
- Learning is self-paced and gives Learners a chance to speed up or slow down as necessary
- Learning is self-directed, allowing learners to choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels
- Low cost - no need to book flights and hotels compared with conventional training.
- Geographical barriers are eliminated in online training provisions.
- Higher retention - online training will draw you to topics you like, enjoy and need.
- Listen to lectures online or download full text handouts and worksheets to work on at your convenient time.
For Earliest Notification of New Online Calculator, Training Program and Issues Please, Subscribe
COMMING SOON COURSES
Fuels, Combustion and Fire Safety Training.
A detailed training program on Fuels, Combustion and fire safety to enable you to consider fuel properties while purchasing fuels, provide knowledge of combustion process and enhancing fire safety knowledge and skills.
Quality Management Training
A detailed training program on Quality management for cement plant covers concept of quality assurance from raw materials to final product (cement). Tools of quality control, raw mix design, quality bench-marking etc. are main focus of the program.
Energy Management Training.
A detailed training program on Energy management and Energy audit equips you with the knowledge and skills to identify and explore energy saving potentials in plant processes like grinding, pyro-processing etc.